Increase PTC Windchill productivity*
Integral Software Factory has developed a set of applications for PTC Windchill, with the aim of simplifying and automating some of its most common functionalities, such as: creating or updating items through an Excel file or converting documents to the format of your choice, among many others.
These applications facilitate the work of those design and engineering teams that use PTC Windchill, extending some of its functionalities and simplifying their daily work.
IntegralSoft Windchill Utilities
Automating and simplifying PTC Windchill functionalities
- Representation Cleaner: It allows you to eliminate representations based on some criteria such as date, name and non-recent iterations, among others.
- Vault Cleaner: It allows you to delete and/or move files without reference in the Windchill vault system.
- Bulk Creation Tools: It allows administrator users to create a large number of Windchill objects using an Excel file.
- Bulk Update Tools: It allows administrator users to make changes and updates to a large number of Windchill objects via an Excel file.
- Promotion Validator: It allows you to validate the data of the promotion objects in the same process and to ensure that there are no erroneous data.
- Download Baseline Components: It allows you to download files of object representations, primary content and attachments, through groupings in Windchill baselines.
- Advanced Where Used: It allows you to show all parent files where an item has been used, regardless of whether the parent is the last iteration.
Perform periodic and unattended cleanups of your old representations
Old representations that are not used, take up disk space and are not useful for the daily use of Windchill.
The IntegralSoft Windchill Utilities Representation Cleaner application manages to remove repre-sentations, based on some criteria such as, for example, date, name, non-recent iterations, among others.
This functionality also allows the Windchill user to perform periodic cleaning in an unattended way, every day, week or month.
Schedule the deletion of unreferenced files in the Windchill vault system and free up disk space
IntegralSoft Windchill Utilities Vault Cleaner allows you to delete or move files in the Windchill vault that are no longer used.
By running the Vault Cleaner application, the user will be able to schedule a periodic task to clean up unreferenced files, thus freeing up disk space.
Bulk Creation Tools
Automatically create items using an Excel file
IntegralSoft Windchill Utilities Bulk Creation Tools allow administrators to create a large number of elements within Windchill automatically, using an Excel file. In this way, we can significantly reduce the time required to create such elements, which may be:
- Links to articles with CAD documents
Bulk Update Tools
Automatically update items through an Excel file
IntegralSoft Windchill Utilities Bulk Update Tools allow the update in bulk of items within Windchill in an automated way through Excel files. Different types of tasks are available:
- Attribute update, without the need to create new iterations.
- Update of the identity of the objects (number, name or CAD Name).
- Updating the version number of the objects.
- Updating the status of objects.
- Move objects between contexts and/or folders.
Validate the data of promotion objects and reduce errors
IntegralSoft Windchill Utilities Promotion Validator allows the CAD designer to validate the data of the promotion objects in the same promotion process and ensure that there are no objects with erroneous data.
In the event that any of the validations fail, the promotion is stopped and the next step is not allowed to be executed.
Download Baseline Components
Facilitates file extraction by grouping into baselines
Sometimes it is necessary to extract files from a large set of Windchill objects.
IntegralSoft Windchill Utilities Download Baseline Components makes it easy to extract Windchill files, such as primary content, attachments, and object representations, by grouping them into baselines, greatly reducing the time spent on this task.
Advanced Where Used
Displays all main parents, without requiring the last iteration
Sometimes it is necessary to know where a part is being used. However, Windchill Where Used only shows parent items if they are the last iteration of the object.
IntegralSoft Windchill Utilities Advanced Where Used allows you to detect all major parents where an item has been used, regardless of whether the parent is the last iteration or not.
New publishers added to PTC Windchill
The following are the modules included in the IntegralSoft Robot package:
- Creo Worker + Macros: It standardizes and automates tedious processes such as drawing translations, massive file processing, among other functions.
- Office Worker + Macros: It allows you to convert Microsoft Office documents to PDF format.
- CATIA Worker: It allows you to convert CATIA 3D models to neutral format.
- Arbortext Worker: It allows you to convert Arbortext documents to PDF format.
- AutoCAD Worker: It allows you to convert AutoCAD documents to PDF format.
Creo Worker + Macros
Standardizes and automates tedious processes
With IntegralSoft Robot Creo Worker + Macros you will increase the productivity and performance of your development team, since it allows you to standardize and automate tedious processes such as massive file processing.
This publisher adds the possibility that, at the time of publishing, macros can be executed to update the object to be published, such as modifying the format of a drawing or modifying the colors of the parts, among others.
Office Worker + Macros
Convert Office documents to PDF quickly and easily
IntegralSoft Robot Office Worker + Macros allows you to publish Office documents in PDF easily and quickly.
In addition, this publisher adds the possibility that, at the moment of publishing, macros can be executed to update the object to be published, such as: modifying header and/or footer data, among others.
For its use, an Office license compatible with the documents within PTC Windchill is required.
You can automatically convert 3D models from CATIA to neutral format
IntegralSoft Robot CATIA Worker allows you to automatically convert and publish CATIA 3D objects and modes to neutral files.
A 3D-Tool license is required for file conversion.
Publish Arbortext PDF files without hassle or time loss
IntegralSoft Robot Arbortext Worker is a publisher that allows you to convert Arbortext documents to PDF.
An Arbortext Editor with Styler license is required for file conversion.
Convert DWG files to PDF in just a few clicks
IntegralSoft Robot AutoCAD Worker is a publisher that allows you to convert AutoCAD CAD documents, DWG files to PDF.
An AutoCAD or PTC Creo license is required for file conversion.
*Check the technical requirements needed to use IntegralSoft Windchill Apps
You may also be interested in
Capture the know-how of your best product experts and offer your sales team everything they need to increase sales.
Navigate through the structure of your products easily and have your 2D and 3D drawings centralized on a single platform.
Streamline and simplify communication processes between applications and get a complete view and control of your organization.
Fill out this short form to receive more information:
One of our experts will contact you as soon as possible.